Please read the following submission requirement before you complete the online entry form.
2018 FILM REQUIREMENTS
- Films must NOT have screened in Toronto.
- Films must have been completed after Jan. 1, 2017
- All non-English films must have English sub-titles.
- Films must be submitted via online screener.
- Works-in-progress will be considered, provided they will be completed prior to the festival.
- Please do NOT send stills or press kits. If your film is selected we will ask you to email us a still image.
- You may
submit more than one film, but you must complete a separate entry form and pay entry fee for each film.
- Early Deadline: October 21, 2017
- Regular Deadline: November 17, 2017
- Extended Deadline: January 13, 2018
- Late Deadline: January 31, 2018
Shorts under 30 minutes, for each entry:
Shorts over 30 to 45 minutes, for each entry:
- Early Deadline: $39
- Regular Deadline: $49
- Extended Deadline: $59
- Late Deadline: $69
- Early Deadline: $42
- Regular Deadline: $52
- Extended Deadline: $62
- Late Deadline: $72
- Entry fees must be paid online using any major credit card
- Entry fees are non-refundable
- Entries will not be viewed without entry fee payment
- Film selection for the festival will be made by the screening committee.
- All filmmakers will be notified via email of acceptance.
- Best Foreign Film
- Best Drama
- Best Comedy
- Best Animation
- Best Experimental
- Best Documentary
- Best Canadian Film
If any award category does not meet the standard deemed award worthy by the judges, it’s possible that there will be no awards given in that category.
Save money on postage fees and avoid the hassle of producing, packaging, and mailing DVDs
Filmmakers can submit their film online by providing us a Vimeo link and password.
Pay entry fee online using your credit card- no need to mail us any physical materials.